Gonzalo J. Aniano Porcile
We currently have kernels for:
If you use these kernels in a paper, please reference:
- James Webb Space Telescope (JWST)
- Herschel Space Observatory (PACS, SPIRE, PACS Spec)
- Spitzer Space Telescope (IRAC, MIPS)
- PLANCK space observatory (Gaussian PSFs)
- Galaxy Evolution Explorer (GALEX)
- Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE)
- Ground-based optical telescopes (multi- Gaussian and Moffat PSFs)
- Gaussian PSFs
G. Aniano, B. T. Draine, K.D.Gordon, K. Sandstrom, Pub. Ast. Soc. Pac., Vol 123, pp.1218-1236.
My main research interest are:
Physical phenomena in the interstellar medium.
Physics of Interstellar Grains.
Optics of Small Particles.
Methods for Computing Light Scattering from Arbitrarily-Shaped Targets.
Image processing and data analysis.
Here you can find a list of my papers.