Subject: distribution of the announcement

From: [email-masked] (Piotr Flatau)
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 01:01:53 -0700

Bruce,

could you distribute the following to the DDSCAT people, please.

Check if it works!

P.

=====================================================================

SCATLIB Internet site is a library of public domain light scattering
codes.  The URL is: "http://atol.ucsd.edu".

Information related to scattering on spherical and non-spherical
particles is collected. Reviews of relevant numerical methods is
provided as well as information about the past and future meetings
related to scattering. Also, we will attempt to collect information
about particle refractive index, bidirectional reflectance, two stream
approximation (Kubelka-Munk theory).

The applications are: atmospheric radiative transfer, phytoplankton,
flow cytometry, particle sizing, paints, light scattering by
non-spherical and spherical particles, radar backscatter. This site is
supported by P. J. Flatau.

Piotr J. Flatau  [email-masked]
University of California, San Diego; Scripps Institution of Oceanography
La Jolla, CA 92093.  Mail Code 0221